Kamis, 02 Maret 2017

Why I Continue My Study To University Level

Assalamualaikum. First of all, let me introduce myself. My name is Nur Fitriani, a student of the faculty of engineering at the University of Tanjungpura Pontianak. On the first day I am taking the English course, my professor called Miss Dini asked me why I continue my study to University level. So here is my answer why I choose to go to college.

When I was in high school, I already knew than education was important. My parents always said that I should take education up to college. They said that in order to easily obtain a job then a degree is required. The other reason which encourages me to continue my education is my dream. I like to draw a lot of model of house. I want to live in my own home with my husband and my children. I have a dream home. So in the future, I will design and build my own house to live with my family. For that I think I should learn more to make little dream comes true.

Besides that, in the era where there is a lot of development I think I should have a steady job in order to compete in the taught world. Now the government really needs engineers that have good quality. It makes me believe that I have a lot of job options in the future. That why I choose study in Faculty of Engineering at University of Tanjungpura Pontianak. I will be a good engineers that useful for our country.

2 komentar:

  1. Aamiin. I believe your dreams will come true :)

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Thank you miss.. This will be amazing if it happens 😆😆😆

      Hapus